- 1 DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19|Apply Online scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon jobs at dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- 2 Apply Online DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
- 3 How to Apply Online DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19|Apply Online scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon jobs at dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
Good news for job seekers, DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment board invites the applications from eligible candidates for Scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver, peon, total 140 vacancies are there so this is correct time to crack government job in DFSL department.in this article we are covering complete notification details like age, education qualification, application process, examination method, previews question papers, result of related notification, examination fee for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 as well as exam pattern so go through this article you will understand the complete notification information.interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last due date.you may like RRB Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
|Bank Jobs||Police Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
Apply Online DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
Interested candidate should apply the DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 before 12.04.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment board.candidate must be completed Graduation or its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories website that is www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment vacancy details
Who is going to apply DFSL Recruitment, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Notification Regarding: DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant, Sr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, driver.
A number of vacancies:140.
Education Qualification: Degree.
Application starting date:24/03/2018.
Application Last Date: 12/04/2018.
Online application website is www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
Education Qualification for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
As per DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is B.Sc (Forensic Science) from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below.
Age for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 18 to 38 age.
- Minimum Age is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age is 38 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
The application fee for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
After Successfully submitting the DFSL application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 400/-
- SC, ST Candidate application fee Rs 200/-
- PH Candidate application fee Rs 200/-
Selection procedure for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Personal Interview
- Official Notification Date: 24.03.2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th April 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 19th April 2018
- Computer Based Test Date: 27th April 2018 to 30th April 2018
How to Apply Online DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment
- Candidate should apply online mode
- candidate need to visit the official DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment website that is www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment Online Application Form.