- 1 JPSC Recruitment 2018|Apply online for Assistant Public Prosecutor at jpsc.gov.in|Last date 08.04.2018.
- 2 JPSC Recruitment 2018
- 2.1 Apply JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
- 2.2 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 2.3 Education Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- 2.4 Age for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
- 2.5 Exam Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- 2.6 Selection Procedure for JPSC Notification
- 2.7 Important Dates
- 2.8 Important Links
- 3 How To Apply JPSC Recruitment 2018
JPSC Recruitment 2018|Apply online for Assistant Public Prosecutor at jpsc.gov.in|Last date 08.04.2018.
Good news for job seekers, JPSC recruitment board invites the applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor, total 143 vacancies are there so this is the correct time to crack government job in Jharkhand Law department.in this article, we are covering complete notification details like age, education qualification, application process, examination method, previews question papers, the result of related notification, examination fee for JPSC recruitment 2018 as well as exam pattern so go through this article you will understand the complete notification information.interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last due date.you may like RRB Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
|Bank Jobs||Police Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|Government Job in Jharkhand||JPSC|
JPSC Recruitment 2018
Who is going to apply JPSC Recruitment, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official JPSC notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official JPSC Recruitment Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Apply JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
Interested candidate should apply the JPSC recruitment 2018 before 08.04.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by JPSC Recruitment board.candidate must be completed Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Jharkhand Public Service Commission website that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Vacancy Details
Notification Regarding: JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor.
A number of vacancies:143.
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law
Application starting date:23/02/2018.
Application Last Date: 08/04/2018.
Online application website is www.jpsc.gov.in.
Education Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2018
As per JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below.
Age for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 21 to 35 age.
- Minimum Age is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age is 35 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
Exam Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2018
After Successfully submitting the JPSC application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 400/-
- SC, ST Candidate application fee Rs 100/-
- PH Candidate application fee Rs 100/-
Selection Procedure for JPSC Notification
Selection process will be based on the following method
- written exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Certificate verification.
- Notification Announce date:17/02/2018
- Application Starting Date 23/02/2018.
- Application Closing Date 08 /04/ 2018.
- Admit card available date: one week before the exam
- Exam date: Update soon
How To Apply JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should apply online mode http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- candidate need to visit the official Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment website that is
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official http://www.jpsc.gov.in/ portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now JPSC Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of JPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.