- 1 OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer 2018|Apply online 02 JS Vacancies at ossc.gov.in.
- 2 Apply Online OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer.
- 2.1 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Junior Stenographer vacancy Details
- 2.2 Education qualification for OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer
- 2.3 Age for Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- 2.4 Exam Fee for OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer
- 2.5 Selection Procedure Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- 2.6 Important Dates
- 2.7 Important Links
- 3 How To Apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission
OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer 2018|Apply online 02 JS Vacancies at ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited the application from eligible candidate for Junior Stenographer.OSSC release the notifications continuously in this year so concentrate on OSSC Recruitment.Interested candidate should apply the OSSC recruitment Junior Stenographer 2018 before 03.03.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer board.candidate must be completed 10+2 or its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Odisha Staff Selection Commission website that is www.ossc.gov.in.
Apply Online OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer.
Who is going to apply OSSC Recruitment, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Junior Stenographer vacancy Details
Notification Regarding: OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer 2018.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer.
A number of vacancies:02.
Education Qualification: 10th/ 12th/
Application starting date:02/02/2018.
Application Last Date: 03/03/2018.
Online application website is www.ossc.gov.in.
Education qualification for OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer
As per OSSC Recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is Matriculation from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below
Age for Odisha Staff Selection Commission
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 18 to 32 age.
- Minimum Age is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age is 32 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
Exam Fee for OSSC Recruitment Junior Stenographer
After Successfully submitting the application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 100/-
- SC, ST Candidate application – Exempted Fee
- PH Candidate application – Exempted Fee
Selection Procedure Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Selection will be done in following manner
- Written Examination (Language Test)
- Shorthand Test
- Certificate Verification
- Notification Announce date:01/02/2018
- Application Starting Date 02/02/2018.
- Application Closing Date 03/03/2018.
- Admit card available date: one week before the exam
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
How To Apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Candidate should apply online mode
- candidate need to visit the official ITBP Recruitment website that is http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official http://www.ossc.gov.in/ portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now OSSC Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of OSSC Online Application Form.