SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply Online Sub-Inspectors at ssc.nic.in.
Good news for job seekers, SSC CPO Recruitment board invites the applications from eligible candidates for Sub-Inspectors, total 1223 vacancies are there so this is correct time to crack government job in SSC CPO department.in this article we are covering complete notification details like age, education qualification, application process, examination method, previews question papers, result of related notification, examination fee for SSC CPO recruitment 2018 as well as exam pattern so go through this article you will understand the complete notification information.interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last due date.you may like RRB Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
|Bank Jobs||Police Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
Apply Online staff Selection commission
Interested candidate should apply the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 before 02.04.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by SSC CPO Recruitment board.candidate must be completed Bachelor’s degree its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2018
Who is going to apply for SSC CPO jobs, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Notification Regarding: SSC CPO recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspectors.
A number of vacancies:1223.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
Application starting date:3/03/2018.
Application Last Date: 04/04/2018.
Online application website is ssc.nic.in.
Education Qualification for SSC
As per SSC recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below.
Age for the staff selection commission exam
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 20 to 25 age.
- Minimum Age is 20 Years.
- Maximum Age is 25 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
The application fee for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
After Successfully submitting the SSC CPO application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 100/-
- SC, ST Candidate application fee Rs 100/-
- PH Candidate application fee Rs 100/-
Selection Process for Staff Selection Commission CPO Exam.
The selection process will be based on a computer-based written test.
- Paper I: Physical Standard Test / Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper II: Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 03.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan: 05.04.2018
- Date of Computer-Based Written Examination (Paper-I): 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01.12.2018
how to SSC online application fill
- Candidate should apply online mode
- candidate need to visit the official SSC CPO Recruitment website that is http://ssc.nic.in/
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official http://ssc.nic.in/ portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now SSC Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of SSC CPO Recruitment Online Application Form.
- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply Online Sub-Inspectors at ssc.nic.in.
- 2 Apply Online staff Selection commission
- 3 how to SSC online application fill