Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018 |Apply Online Junior Court Attendant vacancy at supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Good news for job seekers, Supreme Court of India Recruitment board invites the applications from eligible candidates for Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant, total 78 vacancies are there so this is correct time to crack government job in Supreme Court of India department.in this article we are covering complete notification details like age, education qualification, application process, examination method, previews question papers, result of related notification, examination fee forSupreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018 as well as exam pattern so go through this article you will understand the complete notification information.interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last due date.you may like RRB Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
Apply online Supreme Court of India Junior Court Attendant jobs at supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Interested candidate should apply the SC recruitment 2018 before 15.04.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by Supreme Court of India board.candidate must be completed 10th class or its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Supreme Court of India website that is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
the supreme court of India recruitment 2018
Who is going to apply SC JCA Recruitment, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official JCA notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Notification Regarding: Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Supreme Court of India.
Name of the Post: Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant.
A number of vacancies:78.
Education Qualification: 10th.
Application starting date:21/03/2018.
Application Last Date: 15/04/2018.
Online application website is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Education Qualification for Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment
As per Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is Matriculation from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below
Age for Junior Court Attendant Recruitment
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 18 to 27 age.
- Minimum Age is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age is 27 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
The application fee for Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment
After Successfully submitting the Supreme Court of India application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 300/-
- SC, ST Candidate application fee Rs 150/-
- PH Candidate application fee Rs 150/-
Selection Procedure for Junior Court Attendant
The selection process will be based on the following manner
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Advertisement release||21st March 2018|
|Online application starts on||21st March 2018|
|Online application closes on||15th April 2018|
How to Apply Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should apply online mode
- candidate need to visit the official Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment website that is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/ portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment Online Application Form.
- 1 Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018 |Apply Online Junior Court Attendant vacancy at supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- 2 Apply online Supreme Court of India Junior Court Attendant jobs at supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- 2.1 the supreme court of India recruitment 2018
- 2.2 Education Qualification for Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment
- 2.3 Age for Junior Court Attendant Recruitment
- 2.4 The application fee for Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment
- 2.5 Selection Procedure for Junior Court Attendant
- 2.6 Important Dates
- 2.7 Important Links
- 3 How to Apply Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2018