Tamilnadu police recruitment: who are looking for police jobs in Tamil Nadu state this is the right time to get your dream job because Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board has announced vacancy notification for 6140 constable jobs.Tamilnadu state police organization is going to hire young candidates at TN police constable jail warder firemen jobs.Here we are providing full notification details as well as exam fee, Last date, Age, qualification etc..
Tamilnadu police recruitment details
Here are the full details of Tamilnadu police constable recruitment so read complete article for complete information on the notification.
- Total Vacancy -6140
- Organization -Tamilnadu police department
- Closing date to fill online applications: 27/01/2018
- Last date to send hard copy: 31/01/2018
- salary- Rs.18200/- to Rs.57900/-
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 6140 Constable jobs
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancy||6140|
|Last date to apply||27/01/2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy||31/01/2018|
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Police Constable Grade II||5538|
|Jail Warder Grade II||365|
Minimum Age is 18 years and the maximum age is 24 years according to our constitution we have age relaxation for following way.
- BC, BC(M) /MBC/DNC – 18 to 26 years
- SC, SC(A)/ST – 18 to 29 years
- Destitute Widow – 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen and some other categories: 45 Years
The above age relaxation is applicable to Tamil Nadu police recruitment 6140 constable jobs so you can apply according to your age criteria.
Qualification for Tamilnadu police recruitment
Tamilnadu police 6140 constable recruitment is required 10th class from recognized institutions, Candidates who having higher qualifications can also apply if interested.
who are going to apply TN police recruitment 6140 constable jobs he or she must pay 130 rupees exam fee through the official website.http://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
Apply Now>>Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
the application process for Tamilnadu police recruitment
Who is going to apply Tamilnadu police recruitment notification those people must follow the following steps.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) that is wtnusrbonline.org
- select COMMON RECRUITMENT – 2017 – 18 (GR. II POLICE CONSTABLES [Armed Reserve], GR. II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN) section on the homepage.
- select the new registration process link
- now candidate need to do registration.
- Then fill online application form and upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- Then make payment of application fee
- After that hit submit tab and take hard copy of it