MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019: Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites the applications for the post of Pharmacist so interested candidates can apply before the last date 21/03/2019, how to apply, Eligibility criteria, selection process and other details given in below tables. sarkari Naukri portal provides daily employment news if you want to click on Today Employment News page.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
(Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu)
Post Name – Pharmacist
(Advt No-. 13/MRB/2019)
• Starting Date – 01-Mar-2019
• Last Date – 21-Mar-2019
• Fee Payment Date – 21-Mar-2019
• Complete Submission – 21-Mar-2019
• Admit Card – released soon
• Written Exam – Available soon
• General/OBC– Rs.600/-
• SC/ST- Rs.300/-
• PH or Divyang – Rs.300/-
• Pay Examination fee through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
(As on 01-July-2019)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum– 57 years
Number of posts- 353 Post
Vacancy Details for MRBTN Recruitment 2019
Post Name –Pharmacist
How to Apply for MRBTN Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit an online application for the above-mentioned vacancy through the official website of MRBTN or through the
“Apply Online” link given below.
Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded-
Mode of Selection for MRBTN Recruitment 2019
For more details of MRBTN Recruitment 2019, check the official notification
Get Free Job Alert On Mobile
Pay Exam Fee
Submit final Form
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Online Application Filling instructions
Download Official Notification
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 73 Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II jobs at www.mrb.online-ap1.com
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018: MRB Tamil Nadu invites the applications for the post of Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II from eligible candidates.the Online application will start 17/04/2018.This is an exclusive page for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 updated daily so Interested candidates Apply Online before 07/05/2018, how to apply, Eligibility criteria, selection process and other details given in below tables.
|Notification Regarding||MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018|
Name of the Organization
MRB Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post
|Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II|
|A number of vacancies||73|
|Education Qualification or Eligibility||Degree or diploma in Naturopathy|
Application Starting date
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Official Website for Online Application||www.mrb.online-ap1.com|
Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II recruitment vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II
Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II
Degree or diploma in Naturopathy from a recognized university.
|Minimum – 35.|
Age Relaxation As per Rule.
The application fee for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II Vacancy
Examination Fee by cash or net banking or demand draft or credit card or debit card in favor of MRB Tamil Nadu payable at MRB Tamil Nadu.
- General(Creamy Layer) -750/-
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)-375/-
Important Dates for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
|Advertisement Release date||April|
Online Application starting date
the last date to submit Online application
Important Links for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
|Advertisement Link||Click here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment syllabus||Click Here|
|MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Result||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings in MRB Tamil Nadu
- MRB Tamil Nadu 2018-19
- MRB Radiotherapy Technician 2018-19
Selection Procedure for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
How to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018.
- Candidate should apply Online mode.
- candidate need to visit the official MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment website that is www.mrb.online-ap1.com
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official www.mrb.online-ap1.com portal then open the Apply Online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Online Application Form.
- 1 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
- 2 Vacancy Details for MRBTN Recruitment 2019
- 3 Important Links
- 4 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 73 Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II jobs at www.mrb.online-ap1.com
- 5 Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II recruitment vacancy Details
- 6 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- 7 How to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018.