ONGC Recruitment 2018|Apply Online Assistant Legal Adviser & Executives jobs at ongcindia.com
Good news for job seekers, ONGC Recruitment board invites the applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Legal Adviser, total 15 vacancies are there so this is correct time to crack government job in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.in this article we are covering complete notification details like age, education qualification, application process, examination method, previews question papers, result of related notification, examination fee for ONGC Recruitment 2018 as well as exam pattern so go through this article you will understand the complete notification information.interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last due date.you may like RRB Jobs and Central Government Jobs.
Apply Online ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment
Interested candidate should apply the ONGC Recruitment 2018 before 21.06.2018.before applying the notification candidate need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then you will do otherwise your application will be rejected by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) board.candidate must be completed Graduate Degree in Law or its equivalent with the first grade from a recognized institution.apply online through official Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) that is www.ongcindia.com.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruitment 2018
Who is going to apply ONGC Jobs, Before candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official ONGC Career page notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not?Official Notification link we are providing at bottom of the article so you can read through that link.the interested candidate doesn’t waste the time as much as possible apply it before the application fee due date.Working employees also can apply through proper channel.you can check application date, examination date as well as admit card date in important date section which we provided at bottom of the article.
Notification Regarding: ONGC Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Oil and natural gas corporation limited.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser.
A number of vacancies:15.
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree in Law.
Application starting date:23/05/2018.
Application Last Date: 21/06/2018.
Online application website is www.ongcindia.com
Education Qualification for ONGC Recruitment
As per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruitment 2018, education is mentioned clearly that is Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university .for full details on Education qualification please visit the official website we are providing official website link below.
Age for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser
According to the notification, the age limit should be between 21 to 30 age.
- Minimum Age is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age is 30 Years.
- As per Indian constitution, we have age relaxation it looks like below
The application fee for ONGC Recruitment 2018
After Successfully submitting the ONGC application form you have to pay the exam fee.According to the notification, application fee varies from category to category
- General Candidates Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs 300/-
- SC, ST Candidate application fee -no fee
- PH Candidate application fee -no fee
Selection Procedure for ONGC Recruitment
- Selection will be based on CLAT exam -2018 Score And Interview.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||23 May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||21 June 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st week of August 2018|
How to Apply Online ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should apply online mode
- candidate need to visit the official ONGC Recruitment website that is http://www.ongcindia.com
- First of all, candidate have to register in Carrer page
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official http://www.ongcindia.com portal then open the apply online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of ONGC Recruitment Online Application Form.
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2018|Apply Online Assistant Legal Adviser & Executives jobs at ongcindia.com
- 2 Apply Online ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment
- 3 How to Apply Online ONGC Recruitment 2018