SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Probationary Officers (POs) jobs at www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India Recruitment invites the applications for the post of Probationary Officers (POs) from eligible candidates.the Online application will start 21/04/2018.This is an exclusive page for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 updated daily so Interested candidates Apply Online before 13/05/2018, how to apply, Eligibility criteria, selection process and other details given in below tables.
|Notification Regarding||SBI PO Recruitment 2018|
Name of the Organization
|State Bank of India Recruitment|
Name of the Post
|Probationary Officers (POs)|
|A number of vacancies||2000|
|Education Qualification or Eligibility||Any Graduate|
Application Starting date
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Official Website for Online Application||www.sbi.co.in|
Probationary Officers (POs) recruitment vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
Probationary Officers (POs)
Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Probationary Officers (POs)
Any Graduate from a recognized university.
|Minimum – 21.|
Age Relaxation As per Rule.
The application fee for SBI PO Recruitment Probationary Officers (POs) Vacancy
Examination Fee by cash or net banking or demand draft or credit card or debit card in favor of State Bank of India Recruitment payable at State Bank of India Recruitment.
- General(Creamy Layer) -600/-
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)-600/-
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment
|Advertisement Release date||April|
Online Application starting date
The last date to submit Online application
|Preliminary Examination dates||01 to 8th July 2018|
|Mains Examination dates|
|Interview Dates||24th sep to 12 oct 2018.|
Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment
Official State Bank of India Recruitment website -gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
|Advertisement Link||Click here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings in State Bank of India Recruitment
Selection Procedure for SBI PO Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- Candidate should apply Online mode.
- candidate need to visit the official SBI PO Recruitment website that is www.ibps.sifyitest.com
- Select the Advertisement Department
- For this, press Registration link from the homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the Submit Details button to feed details.
- You will get Registration number which is very very impotent for further use.
- After successfully registered in the official www .sbi.co.in portal then opens the Apply Online link.
- Now, enter Registration Number and press Submit button
- now SBI PO Recruitment Recruitment 2018 form will appear on the screen
- fill the application form with proper manner use your matriculation certificate for information.
- Now fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents.
- now once check the all the information which you entered then submit the link.
- your application process is over
- Don’t forget to take a printout of SBI PO Recruitment Online Application Form.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Probationary Officers (POs) jobs at www.sbi.co.in
- 2 Probationary Officers (POs) recruitment vacancy Details
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment
- 2.2 Age Relaxation As per Rule.
- 2.3 The application fee for SBI PO Recruitment Probationary Officers (POs) Vacancy
- 2.4 Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment
- 2.5 Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment
- 2.6 Similar Job Openings in State Bank of India Recruitment
- 2.7 Selection Procedure for SBI PO Recruitment
- 3 How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.